Cambridge Crossing in Celina, TX – Master Planned New Construction Homes Community
Located just west of the North Dallas Tollway and north of Highway 380, the 639-acre Cambridge Crossing community is in the heart of Celina.
- Celina Independent School District
- Estimated HOA dues: $1,675 per year.
- Estimated Tax Rate: $2.960 per $100 of appraised valuation.
- A 6,700-square-foot amenity center offers meeting space, indoor and outdoor lounge areas and a large fitness center — no gym membership required!
- The resort-style pool includes a tanning deck and kiddie pool, as well as a lap pool for those who prefer to swim their way to good health.
- Pick your sport — pickleball, half-court basketball and tennis courts are part of the amenity package.
- Community playground invites Mommy (or Daddy) and Me gatherings with neighbors or after-school play.
- Event lawn accommodates resident gatherings and free play.
- Cast a line into the fully stocked, catch-and-release fishing pond.
- Traverse 8 miles of scenic trails — perfect for morning jogs or post-dinner strolls.
- Young residents attend schools in the acclaimed Celina ISD, known as a “Destination District,” with a strong reputation in academic and extra-curricular programs.
- Minutes from the Dallas North Tollway extension, Cambridge Crossing is within easy reach of major employers and exciting entertainment districts such as The Star at Frisco, Legacy West and Shops of Legacy.
- Highland Homes
- Coventry Homes
- Perry Homes
- UnionMain Homes