Have you been considering a move to McKinney Texas?
Are you checking out your options in the Auburn Hills?
That is awesome because I am going to share with you everything you need to know about this place right here.
Billy Cowell here, I am a North Texas Realtor with eXp Realty helping transplants and families find the best place to call home. My focus is McKinney, Frisco, Allen and Plano as well as the surrounding cities and towns.
Today I am sharing my first take on the The Auburn Hills, sometimes called Willowcreek At Auburn Hills.
- A master-planned community in McKinney
- Walking trails and a community lake
- Prosper Independent School District
- Less than 5 minutes from Route 75
- This place is on the up because they are soon putting in a 100 acre community park for sports and activities its even going to have an amphitheater and an indoor pool.
It’s is an event in itself just sharing this community with you, as walking through the Auburn Hills community is an amazing stroll through what the residents here enjoy in spacious homes as well as the peaceful, suburban environment of this neighborhood.
The video above is a hyper lapse run through of the neighborhood that showcases the types and styles of homes, the size of the yards, and the general feel of walking through this neighborhood just as if you were along with me.
- Nine different home layouts
- Homes to 5000 square feet
- Not sure if there are 3 bdrms, mostly all 4 and 5
- Values from $300k to $720k
Enjoying this video?
Be sure to L I K E and S H A R E the love.
I’m a full time Realtor® in McKinney, Texas. I love working with transplants from big cities since my family and I moved here from New York City in 2019. I’ve got three great kids with the oldest in kindergarten and another joining the Cowell Clan in July 2020.
F A C E B O O K ➳ https://www.facebook.com/groups/friscorealestate/
Kyla Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kyla.cowell
Billy Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/billy.cowell